Resources galore are in store.
- Sexual vs. Asexual Reproduction website for research CHART
- Amoeba Sisters compare sexual and asexual reproduction in this video
- Sexual vs. Asexual Reproduction article for T-Chart analysis in your notebook
- Mitosis and Meiosis website. Step by step and side by side comparison of these two cell division methods.
- Need to see it in simple video form? Try this short video link comparing mitosis and meiosis
- Want to learn more about Mitosis? Try this animated video
- Want to learn more about Meiosis? Try this link
- What are traits?
- What is inheritance?
- What are DNA and GENES?
- Animated Genome explains in a straightforward way everything about a genome including the connection between DNA, genes, and chromosomes.
- Link for Genes Chromosomes and DNA notes
- Study jam on Heredity
- Want an one stop location for anything you could wonder about genetics? Try this website
- Interested in pet dogs? Wonder how breeders select certain traits? Go to this website to breed border collies. Dog Breeding
PUNNETT SQUARES AND PEDIGREES
- These are the videos we used in class: Dominant vs. Recessive, Genotype vs. Phenotype, Homozygous vs. Heterozygous
- Link for article Dominant Isn’t Always Common
- Having trouble understanding Punnett Squares? Try this interactive website
- Want another look at Punnett Squares? Try this video that explains all of the basics.
- PBS has a nice resource to support understanding Punnett Squares
- But what about a game Ms. Boylan? OK. For all you hoops fans, here is a game to practice everything punnett squares.