We’ve learned that all”things” are made of matter. This unit digs deeper into what is happening with those molecules.
- PHeT States of Matter interactive, CK12 text, NEO K12 states of matter resource list
- Mr. Parr 4 States of Matter song
- Characteristics for States of Matter, Bitesize Particles and States of Matter interactive, Bitesize States of Matter interactive, Virtual Lab Changing States of Matter, Chem4Kids matter resources, what is glass?
- Eureka! videos: Solids, Molecules in Liquids, Evaporation and Condensation, Expansion and Contraction
- Good State of Matter recap
- Scholastic Study Jam on State of Matter
- Brain Pop States of Matter
- Heat Notes Jing Style with Ms. Boylan
- Heat Transfer interactive presentation
- Heat Transfer and Molecular Motion
- Eureka! videos: Temperature vs. Heat, Conduction, Convection, Radiation Waves
- StudyJams Heat, Conductors or Insulators interactive, Electrical Conductors,
- Recap of heat including talk about car engines,
- Online simulation showing what happens as you add heat you air and water. Scroll to the 2 jars with thermometers and select the simulation for your computer type.